Reimaged and reengineered, the GEL-NIMBUS 21 combines superior fit and cushioning with remarkable response to bring outstanding comfort to premium performance.
- DUAL-LAYER SPACE JACQUARD MESH UPPER
- FLYTEFOAM LYTE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS
- FLUIDFIT UPPER
- FLUIDFIT technology provides a mesh upper consisting of a non-elastic (reinforcing) part and an elastic part, which improves the responsiveness to the foot movement while maintaining a comfortable fit. This reduces the instability of the foot during running and increases running efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the gap at the heel during running and improves fit and stability at the heel so that the ""clutching"" action enhances sports performance.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION
- DISCRETE EYELETS
- The DISCRETE EYELETS efficiently transmits lacing tension forces to fit the upper to the foot in various shapes, ensuring improved exercise efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- The TRUSSTIC technology supports table movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe form twisting.
- ORTHOLITE X-40 SOCKLINER
- ORTHOLITE LASTING
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING
- PLUS 3 (WOMEN'SONLY) MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY